Anonymous asked: Virgin. Cinema. Blog
Virgin: Give a description of the person you want to lose (or have lost) your virginity to.
He had beautiful eyes and a smile that could convince anyone to do anything but he destroyed my family and me in the process. He was a lot of things that you could want but more than that he was everything I wish I’d never wanted. He was forceful and didn’t mind mentally abusing me if it meant he got what he wanted, he wanted a girl who’d be his bitch but I wasn’t that girl so he didn’t react well.
Cinema: List of movies that have changed your life or your way of thinking.
- Gran Torino
- American Beauty
- Girl, Interrupted
- The Perks of Being A Wallflower
- Mr Pip (hasn’t come out yet but you may have read the book, I’ve only seen the director’s cut of this movie because of mumzy)
- Delete your text posts ‘cause those fuckers will come back and bite you one day.
Anonymous asked: Tattoo!
Tattoo: What tattoos do you want or have, and what’s the story behind them?
- I don’t have any as of right now, I did used to have a homemade tattoo of a smiley face on my left foot but it faded because it was shitty and homemade.
- I want a classic Ariel tattoo on my right wrist, with little seahorses floating around her. The seahorses ‘cause they’re the cutest thing in the movie and the Ariel because I relate to her in more ways than should be possible.
- I want a starfruit from Kingdom Hearts, not because I like the game but rather because Kita and I planned to get matching ones when we were still really close.
- I want a name on my hip of my cousin who passed away, he was born very very premature and I’m very very close to his parents, my aunty and uncle. They’re like a second set of parents to me, watching them go through what they did as well as their older son and my family was something I can never forget, they are so brave and I’m so proud of them.
- I want a frangipani for aunty Mita and uncle Morris who passed away, they were like grandparents to me and I would give the world for them to have never suffered the way that they did. Mita is Fijian and my favourite flower is the Frangipani so it seems very fitting, it was also the flower that I scattered at my god mother’s wedding.
- I want broken angel wings on my back because they’re so beautiful and make wonderful tattoos but also because in a way they epitomise me (as conceited as that sounds). They’re there to be beautiful, wild but at the same time soft, much like young girls are yet at the same time they’re broken and it can be hard to find the beauty in them at times, much like myself.
- I want a bunch of forget-me-not flowers for my Dad, just because I love the flowers and somehow it just seems right.
- I also secretly wanna get fetch tattooed somewhere just for shits and giggles.